- Regular Fee: $170.00 per 50-minute session
- Accepted Methods of Payment: Check, Cash, Credit Card or Zelle
- Payment Due at Time of Appointment
- 24 hour notice of cancellation required to avoid charge
In-Network with the following Insurance Plans:
- Penn Behavioral Health (Quest): Provides mental health benefits for employees of the University of Pennsylvania and HUP System. Co-pay required.
- Allied Trades Assistance Program: Co-pay required.
Many plans (e.g., PPO's like Personal Choice) provide partial coverage for out-of-network outpatient psychotherapy. Check with your plan for specific coverage. The procedure codes I generally bill for are #90834 or #90837. An invoice will be sent to you at the end of the month which can be submitted to your insurer for reimbursement.
Request an Appointment
Evidence-based practices tailored to your child and family's unique needs